Donate Now to the Israel Emergency Fund
Israel is at war. Please donate to assist victims of terror and their families.
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation has established an Israel Emergency Fund following unprovoked, multi-front attacks on Israel that began on Saturday, October 7.
The Israel Emergency Fund is providing all of the following – and more:
- Food and essential supplies for affected families, the elderly and the homebound
- Cash for victims of terror
- Emergency medical services and healthcare
- Evacuation, housing and respite
- Trauma relief and psychological support
- Assistance for vulnerable populations, such as children, at-risk youth, and people with disabilities, and their caregivers
- Preparation for medium- and long-term needs
Federation is in close contact with our overseas partners and there is an unprecedented need for cash to assist victims of terror and their families.
Please donate now and stand in solidarity with the people of Israel during this critical time. As always, Federation will absorb all administrative costs so that 100 percent of funds collected will go directly to those impacted by this situation.
Donation checks with the notation “Israel Emergency Fund” can be mailed to:
Greater Miami Jewish Federation
4200 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
For assistance, you may also call 305.576.4000.