Position: Inclusion Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation seeks a part time Inclusion Specialist to manage, maintain, and update Miami’s Jewish Abilities Alliance (JAA) website. The individual will serve as a resource for individuals and families seeking local programs and services for themselves or their loved ones with disabilities.
This position reports to the Director of Community Planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer, modify, and update Miami’s Jewish Abilities Alliance (JAA) website.
- Serve as a central resource, advocate and referral contact for families seeking assistance and guidance with special needs related issues.
- Stay well informed on community resources, inclusion, as well as newer trends and model practices in Jewish education, services, events, and programs.
- Collaborate with Jewish organization to strengthen programming for families of all abilities.
- Engage community partners in programming for families of all abilities.
- Regularly convene the special needs professionals in Miami.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, Inclusive Education, Social Work, or other related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in the inclusion arena.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially.
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Passion for the mission of Federation and the Jewish community.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Greater Miami Jewish Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.