The Jewish people account for less than one percent of the world’s population. So, it’s not always easy finding a date for dinner and a movie.
On this page is a list of resources to help Jewish singles in Miami find friends, dates, events and more. To meet other Jews, strengthen the global Jewish community and ensure the future . . . start here.
The Network, the Under-40 Connection of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation, can help you meet new people, and also link you to social opportunities for education, volunteering and leadership training. If you’re between the ages of 22 and 39, The Network offers:
- Social events, such as “Rush Hour” happy hours
- Travel experiences, including the annual summer National Young Leadership Mission to Israel
- Community service opportunities through the Jewish Volunteer Center of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Advocacy opportunities through the Jewish Community Relations Council of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Speed-dating at Federation’s annual Super Sunday phonathon
- And much more