Resources for Donors
Creating Your Lasting Jewish Legacy
Whether your goals include making a difference in the world, reducing your taxes or benefiting from an increased income stream, The Foundation of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation is ready to work with you, your family and your professional advisors to meet your objectives. No matter how or what you choose to give, you will fulfill a mitzvah and support vital programs that bring help and hope to Jewish people in need in Miami, in Israel and worldwide.
Why Partner with The Foundation for Your Charitable Gift Planning?
- You can support a variety of needs in our Jewish community. Your legacy gift can feed the hungry, care for vulnerable elderly Jews, educate children or fulfill the vision you have for a better tomorrow for our people. Legacy gifts remain for all time, ensuring that your hopes and dreams for the Jewish people endure for generations to come. Whether you wish to inspire and strengthen Jewish identity, safeguard our people or encourage the next generation to embrace their rich Jewish heritage in new and innovative ways – or all of the above – we can help make it all possible.
- The Foundation understands our Jewish world and will be your central resource. We are part of Federation and work every day with Jewish organizations across the U.S., Israel and around the globe. We can connect you to projects and organizations about which you might not otherwise know. Whatever your philanthropic interests are, we’ll match you with organizations that can help you address them.
- You and your family can fulfill all your charitable objectives through The Foundation. We are always here to offer our best advice and assist with the management of your philanthropy. You may wish to establish your personal legacy or inspire next generation giving. All philanthropic decisions are up to you. This is your legacy. We’re here to help you and your family create and sustain it.
- You can benefit from the expert investment management of Foundation funds. The Foundation is committed to the good stewardship of all community assets. This is accomplished through The Foundation’s Investment Committee, which sets policy, provides oversight and monitors investment performance. Click here to read more.
For further reading:
- As part of our Foundation family, you will be invited to Foundation programs throughout the year, as well as Federation’s premier events. You receive quarterly fund statements, confidential consultations and prompt attention to any questions or requests. We are available to you by phone, online or in person.
For more information, contact us at Foundation@JewishMiami.org or 786.866.8623. We’re always ready to assist you in complete confidence and without obligation.