Become a Facilitator
From experience, we know that engaging others in these conversations can be daunting, but you are not alone.
• Do you think about having this conversation with family members?
• Are you interested in learning how to facilitate this conversation with your friends, congregation or book club?
• Are you a medical professional, a long-term care facility worker or a legal professional with clients who could benefit from these conversations?
• Are you a social worker or case manager working with older adults?
• Are you clergy who wants more information and resources for your congregation?
Mishkan Miami will be running periodic training programs to become a Sacred Jewish Conversation facilitator. You will spend approximately a day and a half studying, receiving materials and building confidence in engaging others in this important conversation about end-of-life wishes.
All applications require a recommendation and interview.
Click here to fill out an application. You may also call 786.866.8486 for more information.
Click here and learn how to get your conregation involved.