Campaign Associate, The Network The Greater Miami Jewish Federation’s Under 45 Connection
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation seeks a dynamic and motivated campaign professional for The Network, the Federation’s “entry point” to engagement in the Jewish community for adults between the ages of 22-45. The Campaign Associate is responsible for the outreach and engagement of individuals and families in Miami.
The ideal candidate as 1-2 years’ experience in outreach, relationship building, and engaging volunteers. He/she must be able to plan and execute events, meet and cultivate donors, and work closely with lay leaders.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
• Recruit, welcome and cultivate members of the community, ages 22-45, who are not currently engaged with the Greater Miami Jewish Federation
• Serve as point of contact for people ages 22-45 looking for information about the Miami Jewish community
• Work with volunteer leadership to plan and execute Network outreach events, programs, and committee meetings
• Manage outreach committees
• Strategically track and follow up with event participants for philanthropic and volunteer opportunities
• Develop and implement The Network’s social media strategy
• Identify prospects for new donors for the GMJF Annual Campaign and conduct face-to-face solicitations
• Actively recruit volunteer solicitors and monitor their campaign assignments
• Provide a Federation presence at community programs and events targeted towards young adults
• Support/coordinate and recruit for Federation events and programs
• Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Proven ability in creating strategies to identify, cultivate, and solicit prospects, channeling donor engagement into charitable impact
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader and as part of a team
• Knowledge of volunteer/professional dynamics and ability to develop volunteer committees to implement the campaign plans in their assignment
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially
• Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Comfort with social media mediums like Facebook and Instagram
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis in addition to some travel
• One to two years of experience in community organizing and/or financial resource development functions for a Jewish communal agency or nonprofit agency.
• Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Jewish customs and traditions is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume to email@example.com
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.