Fertility Loan Fund
If you have always dreamed of having a family but are struggling with infertility, the journey can be isolating, emotional and scary. And adding to the stress is the heavy financial burden you may experience when contemplating infertility treatments. Often times, the biggest obstacle facing would-be parents is the ability to afford treatment, which may not be covered by private insurance.
HFLA and the Making Miracle Babies Fertility Fund can help make your dream a reality. We are proud to offer interest-free loans of $24,000 to pay for in-vitro fertilization procedures. Established by Michelle and Matan Ben-Aviv of Miami Beach, who have two children through in-vitro fertilization (IVF), the program is available to Jewish parents living in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
Repayments will be 48 months based on a maximum loan amount of $24,000, without interest, beginning 30 days after the loan is made and at the sole discretion of HFLA.
How Can I Qualify for a Loan?
- You must be Jewish, in particular the female applicant.
- You must be a resident of either Miami-Dade or Broward County for at least one (1) year prior to the application date.
- You and your partner must be first-time parents.
- You and your partner each cannot be younger than 25 or older than 40 years of age.
- We will require a letter confirming your eligibility for treatment from your licensed IVF physician.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Print out the attached application form.
- Fill it out legibly and completely.
- Call us at 305.692.7555 to review the application for submission.
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
- We will process the loan request by verifying the information, checking you and your guarantors credit standing and speaking with the prospective guarantors to review their understanding of our program.
- Once we confirm everything, we will contact you for an interview with our Loan Committee.
- Upon final approval, we will release the funds.
For more information, contact us at [email protected] or 305.692.7555.