Marketing Coordinator/Executive Assistant
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: The Marketing Coordinator/Executive Assistant will work directly with the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and a dedicated team of Federation Marketing professionals to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations for Federation Marketing & Communications Department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings and conference time
- Assist in preparation for events – in-person and virtual
- Manage filing and archive systems
- Maintain vendor, media and other essential contact lists
- Generate reports, analysis and keep track of key metrics from marketing CRM
- Greet clients and customers as needed
- Book travel arrangements
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable for a high-volume department for vendor payments and contracts
- Reconcile budgets and expenditures
- Create and review spreadsheets
- Create presentation PowerPoints
- Work in CRM for data needs
- Field phone calls and emails
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Build and maintain internal client relationships with every department within the organization, serving as the point of contact for the marketing department on work orders and other needs.
2. Manage checklists for events and other projects when necessary.
3. Coordinate meetings, walk-thru, load-ins and onsite events and projects with Marketing staff and internal clients.
4. Manage all project timelines in the department, and manage the workflow/checklist of tasks as needed.
5. Maintain archiving protocols for produced materials including, all emails, active and retired files, photos and video, all graphic and content assets, awards and event support/materials.
6. Manage vendor relationships and coordinate with Marketing professionals to coordinate the print production process, including estimating and proofing.
7. Contribute to the scheduling and production of video shoots and manage the needs of an external production team.
8. Coordinate arrangements for speaker/entertainer event visits, agent communication and travel, as well as briefings.
9. Write correspondence and other materials independently when necessary.
10. Potential to help with basic design production tasks over time.
11. Administrative and research tasks to support the team as needed.
12. Promote the mission of Federation at all times through superior customer service to all and through the efficient use and care of resources.
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Exhibit discretion and confidentiality
- Work in a highly focused manner while under pressure
- Observe tight deadlines
- Employ an exceedingly collaborative approach to work
- Go the extra mile
- Perform successfully in a team setting as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Have a strong and solid work ethic
- Work well with others
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a highly functional office with the ability to support several professional simultaneously
- Exhibit independent thinking and judgement
- Intermittent standing and walking with prolonged periods of sitting at desk or in meetings, on-site walk-thru for events, off-site projects and vendor visits
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to travel overseas when necessary to support the work of large projects
- Position requires ability to organize, prioritize, manage and complete multiple, often-competing projects. Coordinate and manage outside vendors and resources, deliveries and inventory and oversee the completion of multiple and varied projects and programs on differing timelines.
• Full-time Salary - Non- Exempt Position
• Ability to work additional hours as necessary
• Full Benefits Package
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.