2020 Overnight Camp Scholarship Application
Congratulations on making the decision for your child to participate in a Jewish overnight camp experience. The Greater Miami Jewish Federation looks forward to helping you achieve this goal. Preference will be given to those families whose children are attending overnight camp for the first time, attend public school, or have Special Needs. In keeping with our primary goal of helping those with the greatest need, Federation awards scholarships strictly on a case-by-case basis.
All applications for the 2020 Need Based Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships are held in strict confidence and are reviewed anonymously.
To be considered for a camp scholarship, your completed application
Camper Eligibility Criteria:
must be received by the deadline on Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- For ages 8 – 17
- Camper must be a Miami-Dade County resident
- Completed online application, scroll down for application
- Camper must demonstrate financial need, 2018 Income Tax Return (Form 1040) is required
- Camp acceptance letter or invoice is required
Camp Eligibility Criteria:
- Funding assistance is available for Jewish overnight camps listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp website AND located in the United States
- Financial assistance is limited to one session only
IMPORTANT: In addition to your completed application, a copy of your 2018 income tax return and a camp acceptance letter are required for your application to be considered. You will be asked to upload these documents at the end of this application.
The award decision process takes approximately 12 weeks to complete after January 30. Award recipients are notified via email.
- Complete a separate application for each child
- All fields are required
- Once completed, click SUBMIT APPLICATION
At the end of the application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this confirmation it means your application was not submitted successfully. You will need to re-submit until you receive the confirmation.
- Foundation for Jewish Camp Scholarship Directory
- Contact the camp administrator to inquire about any financial assistance
- Contact your Rabbi or Synagogue
- Interest free loans are available through the Hebrew Free Loan Association - call 305-692-7555 or visit www.hebrewloan.org to learn more
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com