2022 Overnight Camp Scholarship Application
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation continues to make the Jewish overnight camp experience more affordable through its 2022 Overnight Camp Scholarships. Preference will be given to those families whose children are attending overnight camp for the first time, attend public school, or have special needs. In keeping with our primary goal of helping those with the greatest need, Federation awards scholarships strictly on a case-by-case basis.
All applications for the 2022 Need-Based Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships are held in strict confidence.
To be considered for a camp scholarship, your completed application must be received by the deadline on Monday, January 31, 2022.Camper Eligibility Criteria:
- For ages 8 – 17
- Camper must be a Miami-Dade County resident
- Completed online application, scroll down for application
- Camper must demonstrate financial need, 2019 Income Tax Return (Form 1040) is required
- Camp acceptance letter or invoice is required
Camp Eligibility Criteria:
- Funding assistance is available for Jewish overnight camps listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp website AND located in the United States
- Financial assistance is limited to one session only
IMPORTANT: In addition to your completed application, a copy of your 2020 income tax return and a camp acceptance letter are required for your application to be considered. You will be asked to upload these documents at the end of this application.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received on a rolling basis with a deadline of January 31. To apply, please click here to create an account on the Submittable.com platform. Award recipients are notified via email.
- Complete a separate application for each child
- All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. Be sure to complete all of these fields, otherwise the system will not allow you to submit your application.
- You may save your draft and return to the application at a later time by clicking SAVE DRAFT at the bottom of the application.
- Once completed, click APPLY
At the end of the application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this confirmation it means your application was not submitted successfully. You will need to re-submit until you receive the confirmation.
- Foundation for Jewish Camp Scholarship Directory
- Contact the camp administrator to inquire about any financial assistance
- Contact your Rabbi or Synagogue
- Interest free loans are available through the Hebrew Free Loan Association - call 305-692-7555 or visit JewishMiami.org/hfla to learn more
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click here. You will be asked to create an account on the Submittable.com platform where you will be guided through the application form.