2023 Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation continues to make the Jewish Overnight Summer Camp experience more affordable through our 2023 Overnight Camp Scholarships. In keeping with our primary goal of helping those with the greatest need, Federation awards scholarships strictly on a case-by-case basis.
All applications for the 2023 Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships are held in strict confidence.
To be considered for a camp scholarship, applications must be received by the deadline on Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
- Ages 8-17
- Miami-Dade County resident
- Completed online application - Click here to apply
- Must demonstrate financial need, 2021 Income Tax Return (Form 1040) is required
- Camp acceptance letter or invoice is required. Applications will not be considered without an acceptance letter.
- Financial assistance is limited to one session only
Applications will be reviewed after the deadline of January 31, 2023. Award recipients will be notified via email.
To apply, please click here to create an account on the Submittable.com platform where you will be guided through the application form.
- Complete a separate application for each child
- All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. Be sure to complete all of these fields or the system will not allow you to submit your application.
- You may save your draft and return to the application at a later time by clicking SAVE DRAFT at the bottom of the application.
- Once completed, click APPLY.
At the end of the application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it means your application was not submitted successfully. You will need to re-submit until you receive the confirmation.
- Foundation for the Jewish Camp Scholarship Directory
- Contact the Camp Administrator to inquire about any financial assistance
- Contact your rabbi or synagogue
- Interest-free loans are available through the Hebrew Free Loan Association. Call 305.692.7555 or click here to learn more