Coronavirus Financial Impact Loan
HFLA is helping our community meet the challenges of the coronavirus crisis. If you need help with expenses relating to the pandemic, such as lost wages due to being unable to go to work, childcare costs due to school closures, related medical expenses and more, HLFA can provide you with an emergency loan of up to $3,000. Repayments will begin on the 1st or the 15th of the month, six months after the loan is initiated.
How Can I Qualify for a Loan?
- Loan applications will be reviewed in the order they are received by HFLA.
- A video interview will be scheduled with members of our Loan Committee.
- If approved, HFLA staff will send loan documents to the applicant via email.
- Once all loan documents are signed and returned, HFLA will release funds to the borrower.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Print out the attached application form.
- Fill it out legibly and completely.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, call 305.692.7555 to confirm we have received your application.
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
- We will contact you for a video interview with members of our loan committee.
- If approved, our staff will send the loan documents to you via email.
- Once you sign and return all the loan documents, we will release the funds.