HFLA can give you a helping hand and immediate financial relief in the form of an interest-free loan. It is not a handout but a way to guide you through a crisis or help you meet a financial obligation. Personal loans of up to $8,000 can offset an emergency, support you through a life change, finance your education or even help you celebrate a joyous occasion. In the past, our loans have assisted with medical and dental expenses, car and housing repairs, life-cycle events, early childhood and continuing adult education, divorce, immigration costs and mortgage and rental costs. As with all of our loans, you must meet borrowing requirements before participating in the Personal Loan Program.
How Can I Qualify for a Loan?
- HFLA's interest-free loan program is available to Jewish residents of Miami-Dade County.
- You must be a resident of Miami-Dade County for at least six-months prior to the application date.
- You must be at least 18-years-of-age to apply.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Complete the online application form (below).
- If you require a guarantor, ask them to complete the guarantor application (below).
- Finally, call 305.692.7555 to confirm we have received your application.
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
- We will contact you for a video interview with members of our loan committee.
- If approved, our staff will send you the loan documents.
- Once you sign and return the loan documents, we will disburse the funds.
Loan applications will be reviewed in the order we receive them.
For more information, contact us at [email protected] or 305.692.7555.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW (You will be redirected to our confidential form)
CLICK HERE TO GUARANTEE A LOAN FOR SOMEONE ELSE (You will be redirected to our confidential form)